Church Council consists of twelve members. Council members are elected by the membership for a three-year term.
President: Matt Carden
Vice President: Jim McDevitt
Secretary: Jen Zalkind
Treasurer: John Ross
Wes Gerstenkorn, Jim Hasselman, Marcella Harris, Crystal Mangir
Charles Matsinger, Kat McFarland, Dan Romano
Financial Secretary: Barb Ryan
– To lead this congregation in stating its mission, to do long-range planning, to set goals and priorities, and to evaluate its activities in light of its mission and goals.
– To seek to involve all members of this congregation in worship, learning, witness, service, and support.
– To oversee and provide for the administration of this congregation to enable it to fulfill its functions and perform its mission.
– To maintain supportive relationships with the pastor(s) and staff and help them annually to evaluate the fulfillment of their calling or employment.
– To be examples individually and corporately of the style of life and ministry expected of all baptized persons.
– To promote a congregational climate of peace and goodwill, and, as differences and conflicts arise, to endeavor to foster mutual understanding.
– To arrange for pastoral service during the sickness or absence of the pastor.
– To emphasize partnership with the synod and churchwide organization of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America as well as cooperation with other congregations, both Lutheran and non-Lutheran, subject to established policies of the synod and the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
– To recommend and encourage the use of program resources produced or approved by the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
– To seek out and encourage qualified persons to prepare for the ministry of the Gospel.
Feel free to contact any of these individuals with your thoughts, needs or concerns for Trinity.